Caring for your candles...
Candles add ambience to any space, they enhance emotions, evoke memories and elevate every day moments. But there are also some safety tips you need to remember to ensure you get the most out of your candle.
1. When you first burn your SINASH candles, be sure to burn it until the melt pool reaches the edge of the glass. This first burn will create a “memory burn” and this will ensure that your candle burns flat and clean each time, allowing you to get the most out of it.
2. Take care when burning your candles around children and pets.
3. Be sure to burn your candles on a heat proof surface, our lids are great for this.
4. Always trim your wick, every time you light your candle. This ensures your wick doesn’t “mushroom” or curl over and create a bigger flame, meaning more heat and you burning through your candle quicker.
5. Discontinue burning your candle once you have 1cm of wax left. The fragrance comes from the wax and your candle requires wax to burn. Not only this but also continuing to burn your candle with no wax left will mean the glass gets very hot.
So there you have it, happy burning everyone.
Love SINASH xoxo